Wera 003500 8000 A 1/4″ Drive Zyklop Speed Ratchet
Our price£39.48 Ex. VAT List Price: £56.40 + VAT Categories:
- Combines five different types of a ratchet in one
- Flywheel design and easy-to-grip free-turning sleeve for very high working speeds
- Freely pivoting ratchet head, push button release and left/right switchover
- Fine-tooth design allows a small return angle of 5°
- Can also be used as a screwdriver
- Incredibly fast 1/4″ Drive Zyklop Speed Ratchet with pivoting ratchet head and 5 predefined locking positions
- The ratchet head pivots freely and can be locking into any position y using the slide switch that is positioned on either side.
- It is even possible to work in very confided and difficult to access areas with enhanced hand clearance.
- The predefined locking at at 0°, 15° und 90°, both to the right and left, ensure safe working without any slipping of the ratchet head
- The Zyklop speed ratchets are really fast movers.
- The gyrating mass design means that screw-driving is accelerated
- The rotation symmetric structure of the Kraftorm handle and the free turning sleeve reinforce this rapid twisting process, particularly when the ratchet does not engage due too little resistance in the thread.
- The Zyklop speed ratchet feature a thumb wheel that can be used to quickly and easily switch between clockwise and anticlockwise rotation, at any position
- No complicated handling, no loss of time!
- The ball lock holds the sockets and attachments securely, ensuring safe working. A changeover into any predefined position is completed by simply pressing the release button – this is even the case in the 90 degree position