Stahlwille 730FIX A/20 Service Manoskop® 14x18mm Torque Wrench With Mount For Insert Tools 350-1800in.lb / 30-150ft.lb
Our price£299.99 Ex. VAT List Price: £463.53 + VAT Categories:
- For daily use in series production.
- The setting knob can be unscrewed after the target has been set – making inadvertent changes to the settings impossible.
- The Torx® Tamper-Resistant locking screw supplied with the tool also protects against unwanted manipulation.
- The adhesive seals supplied offer a further level of security. It is not possible to adjust the setting without breaking the seal.
- Mount for interchangeable insert tools.
- QuickRelease safety lock.
- Fast, accurate setting thanks to QuickSelect quick-action adjuster.
- Dual stop signal.
- Easy-to-read double scale with colour coding to differentiate between Nm/ft.lb and ft.lb/in.lb scales.
- The measuring element is only under load while force is being applied, no need for manual reset to zero.
- Can be applied for either clockwise or anticlockwise tightening by turning the inserts over.
- Any force applied to the tool after the ‘click’ or applied in the opposite direction to the current function – e.g. forcible loosening of a jammed screw – does not act on the trigger mechanism and cannot cause damage to it.
- Two-component handle with ergonomically designed green softer layers (resistant to oils, grease, fuels, brake fluids and Skydrol).
- Calibration using PerfectControl calibrating unit No.7794 or calibration system No.7706. Adjustment without disassembly.
- With certificate.
- Display deviation value ±3%.
- Length: 467mm.
- 350-1800in.lb / 30-150ft.lb
- Weight: 1264g.