Magnet Driver B33PZ Screw Holder Magnetic Attachment Set with Pozi Screwdriver Bits
Our price Was: Categories:
£19.95 List Price: £27.95 + VAT
- Screwing has never been so easy!
- Tired of losing screws, costing you more time and money?
- Unable to use one hand to do the job?
- The Magnet Driver is here to make your life easier!
- Compatible with both power bits and screwdrivers, the Magnet Driver is the perfect addition to your tool kit. Helping to keep your screws straight and in place, you can easily use one hand to get the job done.
- Rare-earth magnets provide the strength necessary to ensure your screw stays where it needs to be.
- Available in multiple sets, the Magnet Driver is here to make your life, and your job, easier!
- Each Magnet Driver is sized to a specific diameter, giving you the fit you need to get the job done right.
- Perfect for motor engines or other jobs where precision is key.
- True One- Handed Use With rare-earth magnetic tips, the Magnet Driver is truly a one- handed tool, allowing you to access hard to reach places with ease and confidence.
- Direct Drive The Magnet Driver keeps the screws lined up with your bits, decreasing the chances of slipping or stripping a screw. For best results, use the proper sized bit and Magnet Driver tip. Neodymium Strength Neodymium magnets provide maximum strength for magnetic purposes. This will keep your screws straight, and more importantly, prevent wobbling or falling. Read more
- The MAGNET DRIVER® screw holder is the perfect tool for screwing tasks.
- A simple but innovative way to make sure your screws are always straight and never risk slipping them or damage to the surrounding area. Interchangeable and individual, it can be used with all types of screwdrivers as well as with driver heads for electric screwdrivers.
- Blister contains 3 MagnetDriver and 3 Pozi power bits.
- 1 green Magnet Driver® for screwdriver round rods diameter 4,5 – 5 mm ( 3/16″ )
- 1 blue Magnet Driver® for screwdriver round rods diameter 5,5 – 6 mm ( 15/64″ )
- 1 red Magnet Driver® for screwdriver round rods diameter 6- 6,35 mm ( 1/4″ )
- 1 green Power bit L.50 mm (2″) tempered steel S2
- 1 blue Power bit L.50 mm (2″) tempered steel S2
- 1 red Power bit L.50 mm (2″) tempered steel S2
- The photo shows the same set in Phillips drive. However, the set in this listing is a Pozi Drive Set, covering sizes; PZ1, PZ2 & PZ3