Irwin Record 10503642 Quick Adjusting Pipe Wrench
Our price Was: Categories:
£22.75 List Price: £32.43 + VAT
- IRWIN Record Quick Wrench is a lightweight multi-purpose pipe wrench.
- Suitable for the professional heating and plumbing installer and professional builder.
- Sintered high carbon steel upper jaw for strength, hardened serrated steel jaw teeth, lightweight but strong aluminium sliding body.
- Fitted with quick release trigger.
- Useful for one handed operation, for hard to reach areas.
- Ideal for tightening and loosening plastic fittings.
- Forged Hook Jaw with 2-1/4“ (58mm) jaw capacity equivalent to standard 14“ (350mm) pipe wrench which is ideal for pipe diameters up to 1-1/2“ (38mm).
- Ideal for most surfaces including black, galvanized, PVC and copper pipe, as well as nuts, bolts and couplings
- Broached teeth
- Quick Adjusting Jaws with one-handed operation and ratchets quickly to work the surface
- Cast Aluminium Construction which is 40% less weight than standard 14” (350mm) cast iron pipe wrench
- Ergonomic handle is ideal for heavy torque and maximum comfort
- Maximum jaw Capacity: 58mm
- Pipe Capacity: 57mm (2 1/4 in)
- Length: 288mm (11 1/2 in)
- Weight: 550g